Ferrexpo and its management believe in conducting their affairs in a fair and transparent manner, and in maintaining high ethical standards in their dealings with all relevant parties. The Board and management are committed to following good corporate governance practices, including complying with the UK Corporate Governance Code, and with all of the relevant regulations in Ukraine and Switzerland.
- The Board of Ferrexpo plc, currently consisting of a Non-executive Chairman, two Executive Directors and five Non-executive Directors, set the strategy, approve the major financial commitments and reporting items and ensure that the Group complies with its statutory obligations.
- The day-to-day management of the Group’s operational and financial affairs is the responsibility of the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee meets once a month and the Board meets at least quarterly.
- The Supervisory Board of Ferrexpo Poltava Mining ensures that the operations comply with Ukrainian requirements and reporting.
- Ferrexpo has a separate internal audit department to ensure that financial procedures are correctly adhered to and that risks are identified and monitored. The internal audit department reports to the Audit Committee of the Board of Ferrexpo plc.
- The company has a formal Code on Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethic (PDF, 124kb).
- Following the introduction of the UK Bribery Act 2010 effective from 1 July 2011, Ferrexpo have implemented a Group Policy on Bribery and Corruption which can be viewed here (PDF, 101kb).